Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/testserv/iwm/wp-content/plugins/microkids-related-posts/microkids-related-posts.php on line 645
The Józef Tischner Fellowship is open to all academic disciplines in the humanities and social sciences; a thematic relation to one of the Institute’s research fields is strongly encouraged. The Józef Tischner Fellow will spend a five-month term at the IWM.
Fellows will receive a stipend of EUR 2,000 per month to cover, living expenses, accommodation, travel, health insurance and incidentals during the stay at the Institute. In addition, the IWM provides her/him with office space including access to internet, in-house research and administrative facilities as well as other services free of charge.
Candidates for the Józef Tischner Fellowship
- must be Polish citizens, Polish-American scholars or permanently reside in Poland
- must currently pursue their doctoral degree or have recently obtained a PhD
- must not be older than 35 years
Applications have to be submitted via the online application form including the following documents:
- a concise research proposal in English (max. 8,000 characters incl. spaces)
- a curriculum vitae
- a list of publications
- two letters of recommendation by scholars familiar with the applicant’s academic work
Please submit all your application materials as PDF files!
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for application was August 15, 2018. The next call will be announced in due time.