Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/testserv/iwm/wp-content/plugins/microkids-related-posts/microkids-related-posts.php on line 645
The Junior Visiting Fellow will be invited to spend a six-month term between October 2017 and June 2018 at the IWM in Vienna to pursue a research project while working in residence at the Institute as a member of its international, multidisciplinary scholarly community. The fellow will receive a stipend of € 11,000 to cover accommodation, living expenses, travel, health insurance and incidentals during the stay at the Institute. Furthermore, the IWM will provide an office, access to the Internet, in-house research facilities and other relevant research resources in Vienna. In addition, the IWM will offer lunch five days a week.
Candidates for the fellowships
- must currently pursue a doctoral degree in the humanities or social sciences at the Hebrew University,
- their research topic must be broadly related to one of the IWM’s main research fields,
- must not be older than 35 years.
The application should be submitted electronically and in 5 hard copies and should contain the following documents:
- the application form
- a concise research proposal in English (max. 4 pages, double spaced, A4)
- a curriculum vitae
- two references (scholars familiar with the applicant’s academic work)
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for application was April 27, 2017. The next call will be announced in due time.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Center of Austrian Studies
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Mount Scopus Campus
Applicants will be notified about the decision by May, 20, 2017.
In cooperation with